Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pre-DAC Syllabus

Pre-DAC Modules

Computing Fundamentals
Evolution of Computers
Computer Generations
Computer Organisation
Primary and Secondary Storage
Input and Output Devices
Operating System
File Organisation
Data Communications and Computer Networking

Fundamentals Of Programming
Numerica Systems
Binary Arithmetic
Boolean Algebra abd Logic Circuits
Algorithms
Flowcharts
Arrays - single and multidimensional
File Orgranisations

C Programming
Introductory Concepts
C Fundamentals
Operator  and Expressions 
Data Input and Output
Operator  and Expressions 
Statements (control, conditional, looping)
Functions
Arrays
Pointers
Structures and Unions 
Trees
Stack
bullet.gif (320 bytes) Queues
Linked Lists 

Object Oriented Programming
bullet.gif (320 bytes) Classes
Objects
bullet.gif (320 bytes) Inheritance
Polymorphism
bullet.gif (320 bytes) Abstract Classes
Reusability

Syllabus for Common Entrance Test (CET)

Section I :Computing Fundamentals (25 marks)
Evolutions of computers, Computer generations, Computer organization, Primary and Secondary storage, Input-output devices, Computer software, Operating systems, Data communications and computer networking, Multimedia, Classification of computers, etc.

Section II : Fundamentals of Programming (10 marks)
Algorithms, Flowcharts, Computer languages, System implementation and operation, File organizations and Data processing, etc.

Section III :Programming in C (50 marks)
Introductory concepts, C Fundamentals, Operators and Expressions, Data Input and Output, Control statement, Functions, Arrays, Pointers, Structures and Unions, Arrays, Stacks, Queues and Linked Lists (Single, double, Circular), etc.

Section IV :Object Oriented Programming Concepts  (15 marks)
Understanding of the object oriented concepts, such as Classes and Objects, Generalizations, Polymorphism, Abstract Classes and Re-usability, etc.

Section V :General Apptitude  (50 marks)
Questions shall be modeled on GMAT pattern
  

26 comments:

  1. hey Aarif send me ur email id..????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rutvik.
      M also preparing for entrance.
      Can we contact for sharing info abt Cdac.
      Thanks.
      Navneet.

      Delete
    2. Can u plz help me wid d C-DAC entrance exam...ur post is useful...but unfortunately C-DAC has changed the syllabus exam pattern everything...all they hv specified is d name of sub for the 3 sections d name of the books tat v hv 2 follow....i dnt hv ay idea as to wat to do from those books n wat not to do....ay syllabus is not given in particular...

      Delete
    3. hy..soni. i m also preparing 4 c-dac ,so if u have any info. pls mail it 2 u me
      my mail id is shashankrastogi2010@gmail.com

      Delete
    4. hey...can ne1 tell me about d sec-c which is related to micro processor n microcontroller....

      Delete
  2. are this papers helpful to us.............?????????/////////

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir,
    What areas could be present in Microprocessors and Digital logics of SEC-C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for not replying ......I was struggling with my career...
    now onwards I will update this blog with latest syllabus and more question papers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aarif, please give me some details abt institutes conducting crash course for C-CAT in bangalore.mail me at himanshu.ch91@gmail.com
      it would be a great help

      Delete
  5. can anyone mail me required books, which can help scoring good in C-DAC exam....... pls mail me at gauravpayal001@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. plese send me books all you have to prepare for cdac
    my mail id is venkatasiva.lekkala@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aarif m gonna appear for cdac next month on july 7th and according to my selected course in c-dac there is a requirement to prepare for OS,Data structure using c,and ccna could you plz suggest me how should i go for these sybject for prepperation and do tell me abt the level of english which usually ask in cdac ...Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi aarif plz send me books to prepare for cdac
    my mail id is kumkum152@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello i am about to start my preparation from today please guide me the wright way , the imp topic , syllabus and books ?

    thank you

    please reply in my email
    rajinder.nagpal1990@gmail.com

    people of the blog can also reply to me

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. can u provide me list of various institute for pre c-dac.... my mail id is er.naved002@gmail.com... thanksss......

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will u please send me previous year paper and syllabus for project associate held in next month ............
    my mail id is yadav.tarun@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi arif my self B.Nirosh from coimbatore i will going to atten a cdac entrance exam on 2014 agust batch i kindly request you to indimate me what is current sylbus of cdace entrance exam and i want to know starting date for application registration process for agust batch 2014 as soon as possible i waiting brother once again nice to see you via comments..thankzzz

    ReplyDelete
  14. my mail id: niroshhappu@gmail.com
    niroshmahi@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi arif can u pls send me recent papers and sample papers of ccat i'm preparing for ccat august batch

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI..I Am also preparing entarance exam plz give recent papers...plz my email id-ankit.csenri24@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. please send me the entrance exam paper of cdac. this is my email id- dhirajthakur14@gmail.com, please help me

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please send the CDAC question papers at shilpa1.navale@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete